Saturday, June 6, 2015

One More Chance by Abbi Glines with Review

Title: One More Chance 
(The Rosemary Beach Series Book 8)
Author: Abbi Glines
Genre: Romance 


Blurb: 
Grant Carter did everything in his power to convince Harlow Manning that he was a good guy. More than a smooth-talker and someone she could trust. He had to overcome his reputation as a playboy, and his history with Harlow's half-sister, Nan, a woman with a reputation of her own.
Harlow had taken the chance, falling hard and fast for the guy who thrilled her with his all-consuming desire. After a lifetime of avoiding bad boys like Grant, she had opened herself to the possibilities of love...
But a life-changing secret has torn them apart, and now Grant and Harlow must decide if they have enough fight to make it work - or if the pain of betrayal has permanently destroyed their future.

Review: 
wow just wow first of all I couldn't put this book down till the end and before you start reading have your tissues ready cause if this book doesn't rip your heart right out of you you may not have one although it was an emotional journey it's one you won't want to miss Harlow is so full of love how can Grant not show how strong caring and full of love he is trust me this is one trip you will not want to miss full of heartache joy and so much love you will feel every emotion by the time you reach the end.

Buy Links: 

Teasers: 









Author Bio: 
When I'm being forced up a mountainside with a backpack weighing me down, terrified of meeting a bear around the next corner or when I'm being hauled out into choppy waters holding on for dear life afraid I'll be pitched over at any moment, I wonder why, exactly, I married my crazy husband. Then again having an adventurous if somewhat insane spouse has been the best muse a writer could ask for. My debut novel, Breathe - a YA contemporary romance, was released May,17, 2011 by Wild Child Publishing and it's thanks to one of those spur of the moment boat trips that sparked the idea for Breathe. I've been writing all my life but it wasn't until I tried my hand at YA fiction that I found my groove. Apparently I never really grew up, which may explain my marriage to a dare devil. I've recently signed the contract on my first YA paranormal titled Existence to be released this Christmas. On October 21, I will be releasing The Vincent Boys - an older YA romance with an edgier feel. It will be available in digital format on Amazon and Barnes and Noble. 

Author Links: 

Other books by this Author: 





















No comments:

Post a Comment