Saturday, June 6, 2015

Painless (The Story of Samantha Smith Book 3) by Devon Hartford with Review

Title: Painless (Samantha Smith Book 3 )
Author: Devon Hartford 
Genre: Romance 

Blurb: 
At last! The exciting, steamy, action packed conclusion to the Story of Samantha Smith! PAINLESS follows Samantha through the remainder of her first year in college at sunny San Diego University. 
Oh, and what about that hot hunk Christos Manos? When we last left him, his life balanced on the brink of disaster. What is going to happen to him? 
You’ll have to read PAINLESS to find out! 
Find out what happens to Samantha, Christos, Romeo, Kamiko, Madison, Jake, and everyone else in PAINLESS, the third and final volume of the series! 
This book is full of surprises!! 
WARNING!! Once again, the steam factor in PAINLESS is much higher than in FEARLESS (book 1), but similar to RECKLESS (book 2).

Review: 
After the way the last book left me I will admit I was mad I jumped up and down and I ranted how could I be left hanging like that after connecting with so many great characters but I have to say Painless was well worth the wait I love how this is the third book and I'm not reading just to find out what happened I read this cause I am so involved with this group of people that I needed to there with them to see everything through and to experience all of the ups and downs with them and Devon Hartford has created a place where you feel like you are part of their world where no matter who you are there is a character in this book you will connect with because they remind you of yourself or even the people in you life this is not a must read this is a must experience series and I can't wait for more

Buy Links: 


Teasers: 




Author Bio: 

A lot of people ask me, "Why is a guy writing romance novels for women?" The answer is simple. Everyone falls in love. Even men. Imagine that. ;-) 
But it goes deeper than that. I write romance to explore and understand my own emotions. 
No matter what most guys say on the subject, emotions are a part of the human experience for women AND men. Guys who deny their emotions, especially the difficult ones like sadness, grief, loss, and hurt, are missing out on a big part of life. Everyone has emotional scars. It's impossible to make it from cradle to grave without getting banged up along the way. For all that pain, we can also heal ourselves.
My stories feature characters who are on a quest to heal their pain, and in the process, find love. We all know that a loving relationship can be a conduit for both partners to heal together. When that happens, it's truly a beautiful thing.
It's my hope that my readers can gain some perspective regarding their own emotional wounds, and perhaps heal in some small way by going through the emotional journey I went through while writing my stories.

Author Links: 


Other books by this Author: 











No comments:

Post a Comment