Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Camo Angel by Cassandra Kirkpatrick With Review

Title: Camo Angel (Duct Tape & Honey Book 1)
Author: Cassandra Kirkpatrick
Genre: Romance / New Adult

Blurb:
She's always been told she's stronger than duct tape and sweeter than honey. But duct tape's strength is tested from time to time- what happens when it is tested one time too many?
Abby fell for her protector, the oath sworn hero and best friend of her fallen brother. She knows loss and love, but what is trust? Abby thought she knew, until she found out her camo angel's wings are shadowed by dark secrets.

Review:
What an spectacular and emotional book !!!!!

camo angel by Cassie Kirkpatrick is an amazingly spectacular book. This book literally had me crying my eyes out. Poor Abby has been put the ringer more times than not. She had over come issues that would have broken someone who has never faced pain before. Eli is the most amazing and sweetest man you could ever meet for he and Micah are the Heroes to Abby. I could not put this book down I had to force myself to stop reading this book so that I could get some sleep but I woke to pick it back up again. I would recommend this book to anyone and everyone!!!!! Spectacular job Cassandra can't wait to read the next book !!!!

Buy Links:

Teasers:
Author Bio:
 I am the mom of three truly amazing daughters, Cadence, Cailee, and Corissa, and the wife of my very own camo angel. Writing has always been my way to escape reality and live in my very own imaginary world. I love to entice the imagination of others with my words, allowing them to escape as I do. My love for animals led me down my education path. Not only do I have a bachelor's degree in biology, I am also a certified veterinary assistant and dog trainer. Being a part of the animal rescue in my hometown and a therapy dog team lets me share my love of animals with the rest of the world. Although my life hasn't always been sunshine and rainbows, I have always been a very generous and nurturing person. Outside of my house growing up, I had to be the sweetest little girl to hide the struggles going on inside our house. Inside the house, I had to be stronger than any child should ever have to be. Making it through it all has molded me to be the person I am today. I am: "Stronger than duct tape. Sweeter than honey."
Author Links:
What's new and Upcoming:









No comments:

Post a Comment