Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Hope House by Diana Wojdacz



Title: Hope House 
Author: Diana Wojdacz 
Genre: Contemporary Adult Romance


HOPE HOUSE IS A DOWN TO EARTH EROTIC ROMANCE
Sage Marshall and her best friend Maddie go through a life changing event when they are in the third grade. Maddie is being abused by a family member and the secret is revealed. Sage graduates from college and goes to work a a home for abused and neglected boys. She meets and falls in love with Seth, who fills her life with love and surprises. And also falls in love with 10 of the funniest and loving boys she's ever met. I hope you enjoy their journey.


*****WARNING THIS BOOK CONTAIN SOME ADULT SITUATIONS AND SEXUAL CONTENT*****
I was given this book in return for an honest review. In no way was I forced to leave the following review. 


Hope House by Diana Wojdacz is a story of second chances with a romance feel behind it. as children Sage and Maddie grew up together and became fast best friends. One day while being at Sage's house Maddie confided in Sage about what was happening to her. Maddie was being touched by her uncle while also making her touch him. Sage and her parents helped Maddie to get out of that situation which sparked Sage wanting to become a social worker. 


While looking for a job Sage came upon the Hope House and applied for a job working with a group of 10 little boys that have been physically, mentally, and emotionally abused. When she went to the interview she meet Seth who worked at Hope House but little did she know he more than worked at Hope House. Sage was instantly enamored with Seth Taylor and he was the only one that caused sparks to fly with her. Seth loved meeting Sage and there was just something about her that drew her to him. He was instantly in love with her. The questions still remain can Seth and Sage fight the attraction for one another? Can they make the relationship work in and out of a work setting? Will Seth's secret be too much for Sage? Can sage build a relationship with each of the 10 boys at Hope House? To find out the answers to these questions then by all means pick up the book and check it out!!!!! 














I was born and have lived my entire life in Ohio. The middle child of hard working parents who raised a family in the 1960's. My parents met and married within 6 weeks of their meeting. My grandmother telling them it would never last. Well it did for 42 years, until my father passed away in 1999. I started working at a local hospital right out of high school, learning a lot about life the ten years I was there. When if became too much I left and began working and managing local restaurants. Finally retiring in 2012 due to health problems. I met my soul mate in 1999, at the age of 39. Dennis has been my rock and inspiration for the last 15 years. He is the zen to my crazy. My prince charming. My happily ever after.










No comments:

Post a Comment