Wednesday, October 21, 2015
Shifted for Love by C.A. Tibbitts
Shifted For Love
by C.A. Tibbitts
What will happen when two shifters fight — over a love that has been ordained, and one that is forbidden?
Jace moved in with Fiona and her father when she was fourteen. Tall, lean, and hotter every day, he caught Fiona’s eye on day one, and she has had a crush ever since. The problem is, Jace has never looked at her as anything but a friend.
On Fiona’s sixteenth birthday, her dad announces she is going to mate a shifter she has never met when she turns twenty-one. Zane, though cute and muscled, is arrogant, older, and not at all her type.
One night, Jace finally sees Fi for the woman she has become. In a moment of weakness, he succumbs to her request for “just one kiss.” A mate’s addictive taste is something neither Jace nor Fiona can deny.
Caught by a secret past, Jace believes he will never deserve a woman like Fi. However, Fiona harbors a deep dark secret of her own, a secret that may change all of their lives.
Pepper Valley: A town where shifters, vampires and other creatures are a part of society.
They are caught … and Shifted For Love.”
Hi! I'm an author from the Midwestern United States. I'm an avid reader of anything romance! I've worked as a travel agent, nursing assistant, and a paralegal before chasing my dream of full-time writing. I love to travel, swim, cook, and I'm more than a little addicted to a certain social media website...
Currently, I write paranormal and science-fiction romance. My plan is to branch out in several romance sub-genres, but my books will always end in the infamous Happily Ever After.
Always hot, always sexy, my male characters will protect their women at all costs, and my female characters will be...I like to call it "feisty." I believe every story and character should be unique, and it's something I always strive to do.
Reading should be an escape from everyday life, so I hope you enjoy my version of a vacation for you!
Fun Facts about me:
1. I love birds! I have one (a parakeet).
2. I'm double-jointed, which led to teasing as a kid (which I also found funny)!
3. I have a shoe addiction! Mainly embellished flip-flops, but other kinds too (not heals, I'd break my ankles).
4. I missed a college 4.0 GPA in the very last semester when one professor gave me a B (still upset about that!)!
5. I am very OCD about certain things (see #6).
6. I have an extensive DVD/BluRay collection and it has to be kept in alphabetical order!
7. My favorite vacations involve a cruise. I've been on 15 so far!
8. I'm quiet and sort of shy until I get to know a person.
9. I'm quick witted and believe sarcasm is my best friend.
10. I hate hot weather.