Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Born Into Destiny: A Forsaken Sinners MC Novella by Shelly Morgan with Review

Title: Born Into Destiny: A Forsaken 
Sinners MC Novella 
Author: Shelly Morgan 
Genre: Motorcycle Club 

Knowing you've helped create a new life is a feeling I can't describe. Even though I'm excited and happy, I also feel like I've fucked up - big time. I know what it's like to live in this world. I know what type of people hide in plain sight. And I know the pain that both can cause. I've been there, I've done that. Do I really want to bring an innocent life into this world?
In the past five years, I've been all over the map - from being a doormat to destiny, to taking the reins of my life and making it my bitch, and then to realizing that sometimes things happen the way they are meant to be and that's alright. Sometimes you have to go through pain, suffering, and unhappiness before you can truly know what it's like to feel alive, to know what you want in life, and feel what happiness is. 
So here's what I've learned. You can't rewrite destiny or even fight destiny. Sometimes finding your place in life is a little more unique, but I guess that's the thing with destiny, isn't it? You never know what's going to happen. You just have to take it in all its raw form and deal. Take it from me - destiny isn't always made…it's born. 
Another amazing story from Shelly Morgan!!!!!
Born into destiny follows Zane, Dani and the club. During her pregnancy Dani has been through a lot and the rewards are so much more amazing that I could have ever thought possible. When trouble strikes the club is ready to take on the world. While only expecting one child Dani and Zane get a surprise of a lifetime. What do you do when you get the biggest surprise ever and the worst news ever in the same moment? Well the answer is easily you take it one day at a time. So for a journey of a lifetime follow Zane, Dani and the club members in a story that will warm your heart, make you emotional and leave you wanting more all at the same time









 I was born and raised in a small town in Iowa. I have three children that love to drive me crazy. LOL
My storytelling and writing started when I was very young; always telling stories and writing small books that I swore would get published; I would pride myself in being the author, editor and illustrator. But the more I grew up, the less I had time to write the stories that were constantly in my head. But in 2014, I wanted to give it a go, so I started writing the story that was my favorite in my head; Rewriting Destiny. It was only going to be a standalone and wasn't going to be something I would publish, but the more I wrote, I needed to share with the world and the more I fell in love with the characters. There was no way I could leave it with just one story, so it will be a series.
Reading and writing are my passion and I'm so grateful to be able to share my stories with the world.




<-------Owning Destiny 





No comments:

Post a Comment