Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Destroyed by Aimee Shaye ****SALE******

Destroyed is only $.99 Right Now

DESTROYED BY AIMEE SHAYE

Love Dark-Fantasy? Check out #AimeeShaye #Destroyed With an amazing mix of gods, goddesses, demons, angels and hybrids, you won't want to miss the first installment of #TheChroniclesoftheSevenSons Only #99cents on #Kindle Grab your copy now! 



Jade is a ten thousand year old vampire whose life was shattered by a curse from the Fates and a brother who took their words seriously. In an instant the lives of his friends and family were jeopardized and ruined. His twin brother, Corbin, took away the only girl that Jade ever loved, his fiancée Eliza. After her death, Jade turned away from humans and turned toward revenge. When Jade has a vision of the girl around the corner dying in the hands of his brother, he has only two choices: save her, or let her turn rogue and ruin the world forever. Will he save her or will he let the world burn?


My name is Aimee Shaye and I am a 21 year old independent author of Fantasy, Paranormal and Romance books. I have been writing since I was 6 years old but it wasn't until high school that I decided writing would be my side job. My debut novel, Destroyed, is the first book in my first series titled Chronicles of the Seven Sons. It took my seven years and 17 drafts to complete Destroyed because I started writing it at 14 years old and as I continued to get older, my writing got more mature. I love to read and collect books! I have a Nicholas Sparks collection, a Sherrilyn Kenyon collection and I own a collection of all of Shakespeare's works (it's approximately 3,000 pages in length)! When I write, I love listening to music. My favorite genres are Rock, Country, and Pop. I am currently working on another series called The Forbidden Series. Book One, Forbidden Lust, is set to be out on February 14, 2015. 

You can  find me on Facebook at www.facebook.com/aimeeshaye08


No comments:

Post a Comment